Primary Menu

Orlando & The Freakshow

Weekdays 6AM - 10AM

A woman visiting Sarasota thought she had a flesh-eating bacterial infection after she shaved her legs before going to the beach.

While shaving she cut herself a few days before a trip to the beach. The second she got into the water she felt a stinging on the cut.

After getting out of the water the area started getting red and swelling. She ran to the hospital and found out she had a marine bacteria infection and was treated with antibiotics.

SOURCE