Primary Menu

Orlando & The Freakshow

Weekdays 6AM - 10AM

[Tampa Bay] A customer found a piece of metal inside her burger at a Hooters restaurant on Gandy Boulevard in Tampa!

Naz Eminova started to panic while her husband recorded the event on his cell phone. On camera you can watch her cough as she thinks she already swallowed some of the metal.

She was rushed to the hospital. Doctors at TGH are concerned about internal bleeding and a potential infection so they want to keep
Eminova for observation until the threat passes.

Needles in Hooters Burger Part 1

We wife find a needle like sharp metal in her burger at Hooters. She swallowed one before finding this thinking that it was a bone. The one she swallowed bro...

SOURCE