Primary Menu

Babs

10:00am- 3:00pm

A Texas man burned down his living room trying to dispose his Christmas Tree in the fireplace. The City of McKinney in Texas is reminding residents to properly dispose of their Christmas trees after the fire damaged the mans living room. Officials said firefighters arrived to find that a Christmas tree had been placed into a home fireplace. Luckily the whole home was not damaged. One person was sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Read More: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/mckinney-residents-reminded-to-properly-dispose-of-christmas-trees-after-fire-damages-home/2525306/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark