A Jersey man has been arrested after he forced his 12 year old nephew to clean his drug lab without gloves. Police are saying the boy overdosed on Fentanyl and died on his school bus days later. The uncle who is named Troy Nokes has been hit with many charges and they include first-degree aggravated manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child. The caused of the young boys death was ruled drug intoxication. Nokes made the fentanyl and made his nether clean it up. The young boy was not wearing gloves at the time.
More Stories From Babs