Orlando & The Freakshow

Weekdays 6AM - 10AM

One of your biggest nightmares! A 60-year-old man inhaled a drill bit while he was at the dentist‘s office and had to immediately go to the hospital to get it removed.

He was getting his tooth filled when just before he coughed, he inhaled swallowing a 1 inch bit deep into his lungs!

They couldn’t remove the drill bit with normal scopes and instead used a device designed for early detection of cancer. They pulled out the bit with out harming the man.

[SOURCE dailymail.com]