Beasley Best Community of Caring – Autism Awareness

Autism Spectrum Disorder: If You’re Concerned

You should contact your doctor's child, if you think there might be a problem with your child as in the way they play, learn, speaks or acts and you think there might a possibility that they may have an Autism Spectrum Disorder. The CDC has stated that your doctor will help you decide if there is some concern and if there is, your doctor will give you a referral to a specialist who evaluate your child more in-depth. These specialist will be able to make a diagnosis that includes: