Key Local Races – 11pm 11/3 update
Hillsborough County, races include:
- State Attorney: 13th Judicial Circuit – Andrew Warren
- Property Appraiser – Bob “Coach” Henriquez
- Sheriff – Chad Chronister
- Tax Collector – Nancy C. Millan
- Soil and Water Conservation — District groups 2 – Karen Cox Jaroch and 4 – Sonja P. Brookins
Pinellas County, races include:
- Property Appraiser – Mike Twitty
- Sheriff –Bob Gualtieri
- Tax Collector – Charles W. Thomas
- Supervisor of Elections – Julie Marcus
- Amendment 1: Citizenship Requirement to Vote in Florida Elections – YES 79% | NO 21%
- Amendment 2: Raising Florida’s Minimum Wage – YES 61% | NO 39%
- Amendment 3: All Voters Vote in Primary Elections for State Legislature, Governor, and Cabinet – YES 57% | NO 43%
- Amendment 4: Voter Approval of Constitutional Amendments – YES 48% | NO 52%
- Amendment 5: Limitations on Homestead Property Tax Assessments; increased portability period to transfer accrued benefit – YES 74% | NO 26%
- Amendment 6: Ad Valorem Tax Discount for Spouses of Certain Deceased Veterans Who Had Permanent, Combat-Related Disabilities – YES 90% | NO 10%
November 3rd! Everybody go out there and vote!
WiLD is everyone’s Political Party Station. Leading up to the elections, we will be dedicating time to encourage our listeners and community to hit the polls on November 3rd.
Be heard this election season and exercise your right to vote. Educate yourself on the candidates. Cast your ballot… vote early, vote by mail or vote on Election Day by visiting your polling place.
Every vote counts, make sure yours does too!
Below you will find some helpful and educative links leading up to the elections…
Get to know who’s running for President
President: President Donald Trump
Vice President: Mike Pence
President: Joe Biden
Vice President: Kamala Harris
View a side-by-side comparison on each candidate: Vote 411