You should contact your doctor’s child, if you think there might be a problem with your child as in the way they play, learn, speaks or acts and you think there might a possibility that they may have an Autism Spectrum Disorder.

The CDC has stated that your doctor will help you decide if there is some concern and if there is, your doctor will give you a referral to a specialist who evaluate your child more in-depth. These specialist will be able to make a diagnosis that includes:

  • Developmental Pediatricians (doctors who have special training in child development and children with special needs)

  • Child Neurologists (doctors who work on the brain, spine, and nerves)

  • Child Psychologists or Psychiatrists (doctors who know about the human mind)

Sign me up for the WiLD 94.1 email newsletter!

As a WiLD 94.1 VIP member you get access to tons of perks. Get exclusive pre-sale codes for the hottest concerts, contests, and hip-hop and local news.

By clicking "Subscribe" I agree to the website's terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.