Dog Waterpark With Full Liquor Bar Opens In St Pete
A new dog bar which ownership is calling “Florida’s first dog waterpark and full liquor bar,” is officially opened. Mutts and Martinis is located at 2900 Central Avenue in St. Pete. On top of the outdoor pool area, there’s obstacles and toys for your fur babies. For the humans that are 21 & up, there’s a full bar and a huge space for lots of activities.
Here’s the general rules for Mutts & Martinis:
- Humans must be 21+ years old to enter.
- All dogs must be pre-registered with proof of Vaccinations before entering Mutts & Martinis.
- All DOGS out of waterpark by 9 PM. On leashes Inside at all times.
- NO HUMANS in the dog pool.
- Dogs inside Mutts & Martinis are to be on leash, they may be off leash inside pool area only.
- All male dogs over 18 months must be neutered.
- Female dogs in heat may not enter the premises.
- All dogs may be temperament tested.
Mutts & Martinis offers memberships
Annual – $150/yr 1st dog – $75/yr for 2nd dog
3 Month – $75 1st dog – $25 for 2nd dog
Day Walk In – $10
10 Best Dog Parks In St. Pete